I finally made my first cooking video, and well, it was a pretty important one (watch and find out what it's for). Check out the recipe for my spicy, roasted cauliflower that I made to bring to a Thanksgiving potluck and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear any constructive feedback regarding the video.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- vegetable oil
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- juice and zest of one lemon
- Preheat your oven to 450˚F.
- In a bowl (or on whatever you'll cook the cauliflower), drizzle the florets with oil. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Put in the oven and roast for about 20-25 minutes. Rotate halfway through and cook until tender and lightly charred.
- To serve, remove from pan, zest (a washed) lemon over top, and sprinkle with lemon juice.